Saturday, September 22, 2012

Georgina News!



Bertie’s girl Georgina Ahern gives a celebrity

peek but says she prefers the simple life






HER husband’s Westlife career may be coming to an end, but Bertie’s eldest daughter Georgina Ahern is about to step into the limelight.
The mum of twin boys had had a very low key launch to her own blog, by tweeting a link to her 23,817 followers inviting them to check it out -  www.fitnesswannabe-choclover.tumblr.com.
Georgina (33), is married to pop star Nicky Byrne and they have five-year-old boys Rocco and Jay. She has long been a fan of fitness and is a qualified personal trainer.
On her new blog Georgina offers an insight into her life as a pop star wife, but she has her own feet firmly on the ground.
Today she writes, not about their VIP lifestyle but about the benefits of broccoli.
She admits that her family enjoy private caterers when on tour with Westlife, but back home in Malahide, Co Dublin, she prefers to prepare simple healthy meals with plenty of green veg.
“When we go back home to reality, it’s back to me!….my menus are not quite as exciting but at least when I’m feeding my boys healthy food,” she writes.
The daughter of the former Taoiseach also writes about jogging and reveals that running is not as simple as it seems.
“I’m not a runner and by no means will I ever become a professional, but when I am out pounding the pavements this summer, even if it’s only once a week – for that 30 minutes I feel like I am a champion.”
Georgina extols the virtues of Rooibos herbal tea, which she shares with her mum Miriam.
“Whilst holidaying with my beautiful wise ol mom! We all sat down, my boys included to have a nice old chat and a cup of Rooibos tea.”
Despite her husband making millions the blog is clearly a labour of love for Georgina who uploads her own photos, and writes directly on the site.
- INDEPENDENT.IE REPORTERS



No comments:

Post a Comment