Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WHAT'S NEW

I'm thinking that I need to re-make this blog. Please comment if you're my followers or readers that are still waiting for an updates about the lads. If there's too little amout of you who still waiting for updates and such I'll re-make this blog into something else.





I don't wish to though, but it is better than letting this blog becoming useless.

Of course I'm still into WESTLIFE lads and their family but these days I do sees their solo activities only and keeps in touch. Of course because I still am WESTLIFE's fans.

But tbvh with you I can't keep on updating on them because I just almost lost it all on 2012 when they're breaking up. It tore my heart apart and I still cannot get back my love pieces.

I still listen to their songs, the more I listen the more I get drown into the sea of sadness. It is so dark I couldn't keep up. I'm always sad to think about the good old days. Tbh I still can't or really I won't ever get over them.They are the heroes who changed my life. They're literally my childhood. They introduce me to a whole new world. They are everything I had at the time. You couldn't literally understand the big hole they leave in my heart. I lost a whole of me. I lost my world when they're breakng up. I know that I'm being a whiny rn.

I'm just trying to tell you how much I'm in love with them.

Even though the lads are still active and they still here with us, but WESTLIFE is no more. The name WESTLIFE lived within me.

I know that for them breaking up is a hard desicion to make tho nor they had a choice either. And I've been keeping myself from too broken by thinking that they still here with me, when they're actually not. That leaves me a really big scar for real.

I hate seeing myself cannot look at them in solo the same way I do when I see them together. I literally cried rn tho.

They're just not the same way they used to be, and I know that's just cannot be helped.

I'll see what you guys think and go for the response you give. I love you guys too, thank you for visiting my blog like always. Thank you.

1 comment: