Tuesday, February 13, 2018

WESTLIFE ALBUMS TRIBUTE (PART 1)



This is my first post after years had passed! I'm planning to be active again as a Westlife Tribute blog to show my love and appreciation to the lads.


This post is going to be a compilation of albums of WESTLIFE throughout the years of their promotion career (14 years straight, am I right?!). As we all know, or we fans who actually listened to their musics, we realize there's an original album of theirs and also a remake album which contain musics they remake after other profesional singers and artists. Sooooooooo, here goes nothing!






1. WESTLIFE (1999) 



Release Date : November 1, 1999
Label             : RCA Records
Producers      : Simon CowellSteve MacWayne Hector
Genre              : POP

Westlife is the self-titled debut studio album by Irish boy band Westlife. The album was released on 1 November 1999 through RCA. The album spawned the five UK number-one hit singles "Swear It Again", "If I Let You Go", "Flying Without Wings", the double A-side "I Have a Dream"/"Seasons in the Sun", and "Fool Again".

Yes! This album contained songs that are now kow to e their Greatest Hits of all time! We all fell for them in this album. Shane and Mark's tender yet strong voice speaks to our soul. Brian and Kian's rocky voices yet still managed to be gentle and lovely. Also, last but not least, our Nicky's sweet voice! (He has the sweetest cutest voice). 

Just like how the album named after WESTLIFE, it truly lets out their voices to be heard to the world. Their true voices which we stumble upon on radios, televisions, and CDs. Very strong debut album! After of course well-known I.O.U and Westside!

Here is the list of the songs:
1. Swear It Again
2. If I Let You Go
3. Flying Without Wings
4. Fool Again
5. No No
6. I Don't Wanna Fight
7. Change The World
8. Moments
9. Seasons In The Sun
10. I Need You
11. Miss You
12. More Than Words
13. Open Your Heart
14. Try Again
15. What I Want Is What I've Got
16.We Are One
17. Can't Lose What You Never Had

Quick Review:


 We all know the songs titled "Swear It Again", "If I Let You Go", "Flying Without Wings", "Fool Again", "Seasons In The Sun", remake of "More Than Words". Award winning songs of all time. We pretty much know these song from radios being back in the 90s. Despite their catchy melodies and easy-to-sing-along lyrics, we can't overlook the lads' voices. Which is the main point for being a talented singer and worldwide artists all together.

Despite these well-known songs, there's also underrated songs that you can't possibly unlike also is my personal favorites. Such as I Don't Wanna Fight. Which tells a story about two people in love who is in a realtionship . Like any other, couple, they fight. Being angry and sad they forgot what they're actually fighting for. And this song is perfect for you who is tired of these fights that has no end. Like, what's the point of fighting when you love each other. So, let's stop the fight and talk. Works it out!

Another favorite is Try Again. This song is giving me the encouragement when I'm at my worst. Like the title "Try Again" and never stop believing and also don't give up. There's always tomorrow. There's no guarantee of certain time it will all get better. But we could get through all of this by believing there's nothing lasts forever. Sometime in the future, I promise you everything is going to be okay.





1 comment: